During our week 12 maintenance class pot luck, I got to taste a variety of excellent, healthy dishes prepared by my classmates. I’ve asked the class for permission to share their recipes with you, and several responded positively. Terry brought Peanut Butter Pie, a recipe that’s a lot like one my mother used to use, only healthy.
1 Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Pie Crust
8 oz. Fat Free Cream Cheese
3 tbsp. PB2
8 oz. Fat Free Cool Whip
1/4 c. Splenda Granulated
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp. Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Mix into cream cheese PB2, Splenda, and vanilla extract.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into Cool Whip.
- Pour filling into pie crust.
- Decorate with syrup.
Yield: 8 Servings
- Calories 185
- Fat 4.5g
- Protein 6g
- Carbohydrates 28g
- Sodium 315mg
- Chocolate Minuet Cake with Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt and Strawberries (themelodyofcooking.com)
- 5NEWS Grill: Peanut Butter Pie (5newsonline.com)
- 100% Healthy Banana Pie! (lenaslovelies.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie (cleanbodymindsoul.wordpress.com)
- Paleo Protein Pancakes (shrinkinginkdgirl.com)