During our week 12 maintenance class pot luck, I got to taste a variety of excellent, healthy dishes prepared by my classmates. I’ve asked the class for permission to share their recipes with you, and several responded positively. Tonia brought Tropical Spaghetti Squash.
1 c. Cooked Spaghetti Squash
1/2 c. Drained Canned Pineapple Tidbits, no sugar added
1/4 c. Chopped Red or Yellow Bell Pepper
1/4 c. Chopped Green Bell Pepper
2 tsp. Butter Buds
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 dash Ground Nutmeg
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Yield: 2 Servings
- Calories 67.6
- Fat 0.4g
- Protein 0.9g
- Carbohydrates 16g
- Fiber 2.2g
- Sodium 485mg
- Spaghetti Squash (needlesspounds.com)
- Spaghetti Squash: Fit Food (thehappyhousewife.com)
- Cinnamon Spaghetti Squash (cantstayoutofthekitchen.com)
- Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli over Spaghetti Squash (needlesspounds.com)