Happy Easter, everyone! For the next 24 hours, you may see some easter eggs tucked away in the archives and information pages of the Needless Pounds Blog. By clicking on any Easter Eggs you find, you will be sent to a form that you can fill out to be entered into a drawing for one of several prizes. Each Easter Egg links to a unique form for a separate prize, so go out and hunt down as many as you can find!
- Text Messages from Daniel — For a week, Daniel will periodically send you text messages checking in with you, providing motivational messages, and sending you links to informative resources.
- Healthy Steps Starch Server — Specially sized spoon holds 1 serving. Engraved serving guide Stylish handle with metal accent. Top rack dishwasher safe. BPA-free.
- Healthy Steps Protein Server — Specially sized spatula acts a one serving guide for 3oz of protein. Engraved serving guide. Stylish handle with metal accent. Top rack dishwasher safe. BPA-free.
- Motivational Phone Call from Daniel — Daniel will give you a call to discuss weight loss motivation. Ask him anything. Tell him anything. “It’s your dime,” although he will actually being the one placing the call 🙂
- Become a Featured Reader — Have your name, photo, and bio featured at the top of Needless Pounds for a week! Share whatever you like about yourself. You’ll be the first thing readers see when they visit the site.
- 17 Calorie Hot Chocolate Mix — Daniel has been raving about his mix of Cocoa, Splenda, Cinnamon, and Vanilla Extract. You have a chance to win a hand-packed jar of this mixture. Just add hot water and your own extracts.
- You Brew My Tea Mystery Gift — Katie from You Brew My Tea has offered to give away something fabulous. We just haven’t decided what that is yet. We promise it will be fabulous, though!
- Amateur Recipe Analysis — If you are curious how many calories, grams of fat, or vitamins and minerals are in a particular recipe, Daniel will provide an amateur analysis. He will run any recipe you choose through the Fit Watch Recipe Analyzer and generate a nutrition facts label for you.
- Choose A Topic — The winner of this prize will have an opportunity to choose any topic relevant to the Needless Pounds community and Daniel will write about it.
- Wall of Fame — If you collect all of the Easter Eggs within the contest period, your name and a motivational message of your choosing will be listed on the Great Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Wall of Fame. There are at least 9 eggs out there. Go find them all!
- How to enter: This contest begins at 12:01 A.M. central time (CT) on March 31, 2013, and ends at 11:59 P.M. CT on March 31, 2013. To enter, locate the graphics of Easter Eggs hidden on the Needless Pounds Blog, click them, and submit the required elements on the forms linked to each graphic. Limit one entry per person or e-mail account. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, or incomplete entries or entries not received for any reason.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 19 or older at time of entry (“Entrant(s)”). Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Needless Pounds LLC and its promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and participating advertising and promotion agencies (including members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Prize description: Prizes are described above. The prizes are awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind. THE PRIZES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Conditions of participation: No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Needless Pounds LLC reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold and assign Sponsor and its promotional partners, directors, officers, and employees harmless for liability, damages, or claims for injury or loss to any person or property, relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
- Internet: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic-transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone-equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned.
- Random Drawings: For each prize, the entrants will be assigned a number. A random number generator will be used to select a winning number, and the entrant who was assigned that number will be considered the winner. The same contestant may win more than one prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants for each prize.
- Winner’s list: For list of names of prize winners, available after April 1, 2013, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Contest is Needless Pounds LLC, PO Box 344, Mayflower, AR, 72106.